2007 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Maxima
- How do i determined if my car needs a engine
- buying used car and my rights please read and help asap..
- Hello My tail and front parking lamps are out.Is it a fuse or a shop repair? Thx
- trying to find out cost and instruction on replacing coils also if you can tell
- while driving my car would not accelerate
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The external seal on the engine oil cooler can fail and create an oil leak.
2007 Nissan Maxima Questions
any help would be wonderful heres the story.
I have not so great credit becasue i havent ever gotten a lone in my life finally i get the score up high enough for a car lone of about 11k with pretty high intrest but im willing to do this to better my life and credit if i get a nice car.. so heres...
if its a fuse is it under the dash or is it some place else on the car Thx Stan
the car has a bad miss thought at first it was bad gas but not the case
2007 Nissan Maxima Recalls
Nissan has recalled 2007 Maxima models equipped with "intelligent key." During an inspection at the assembly plant, it was found that the steering wheel was locked with the ignition knob in the "Off" position, but the vehicle was not in "Park." If this happens, the steering wheel may lock when turned to the right. Dealers will inspect and replace the steering wheel lock assembly free of charge.