2007 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Maxima
- Whats causing a ticking noise coming from below/near the rear passenger seat
- My fuel gauge indicator stopped working, what repair is needed?
- NOISE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOOD WHEN THE CAR IS START ON BUT NOISE GOES AWAY ONCE THE CAR IS HEATED UP, IS IT THE TIMING BELT?
- Simple Battery Replacement by Walmart. Afterwards the auto lights are not workin
- How do i determined if my car needs a engine
2007 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The external seal on the engine oil cooler can fail and create an oil leak.
2007 Nissan Maxima Questions
The radio wont automatically go out. Have to turn it off manually. The radio light (background) wont go out. The interior lights auto turn off after 45 seconds. It is like the system does not know i turned the car off. I have taken the battery connections off to reset the system again but sa...
2007 Nissan Maxima Recalls
Nissan has recalled 2007 Maxima models equipped with "intelligent key." During an inspection at the assembly plant, it was found that the steering wheel was locked with the ignition knob in the "Off" position, but the vehicle was not in "Park." If this happens, the steering wheel may lock when turned to the right. Dealers will inspect and replace the steering wheel lock assembly free of charge.
2007 Nissan Maxima Reviews
Just got the car and it's working fine, it's at 57,000 miles. Let's see what's next..