2005 Nissan Maxima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Nissan Maxima
- My speedometer cruise control and ac stop working. Is this the speed sensor?
- Why is the tv's light and slip light coming on
- Where in the transmission are the celenoids located? Inside or outside?
- Is there a problem with rotted floor boards on both drivers and passenger sides
- I have a 2005 Maxima with a leak in the A/C system
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Nissan Maxima Problems
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The external seal on the engine oil cooler can fail and create an oil leak.
2005 Nissan Maxima Questions
They found a leak in one of the hoses and this was repaired. However, there is also a leak in the evaporator and I am being told this is a major job - like $1000. It's mostly labor as they have to remove the dash to get at it. Does this sound realistic? We are moving into the hot season a...
it has like a tw2032 now when I hit the lock key it flash my lights but will not honk the horn and at time unlock
2005 Nissan Maxima Recalls
The lower child seat anchors in the rear seat do not meet the location requirement as stated by the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, and may cause difficulty securing some child seats. If a child seat is not secured, there is an increased risk of injury in a crash. Dealers will replace the lower seat anchor brackets with modified ones. The recall began on October 17, 2005.
Nissan has recalled 2004-2006 Maxima models equipped with the driver preferred package because the wire harness from the driver's seat power lumbar support switch may be routed incorrectly, which can cause it to pinch under the driver's seat. A pinched harness, in combination with driving vibration, may result in a short circuit in the harness that could lead to a fire in the seat. Dealers will replace the wire harness and route it correctly.
2005 Nissan Maxima Reviews
I have nissan maxima 2005sl and at 89000 miles it started transmission problem at my mechnic gave me quote for $3000 i am really disappointed with nissan car and will never buy a nissan car the company nows the problem and they are not willing to recall so please before buying a nissan think 100 times bad ====bad car
I brought a NEW 2005 Nissan Max SL. The radio/CD player went out the first 3 months; Converter went out 87,000 miles; Transmission went out 85,000, motor mounts needed to be replaced; ABS system is BAD; Headlight wiring BAD; solenoid/ canister vacuum BAD. I am very upset with Nissan. I will NEVER buy another Nissan AGAIN.
Don't know why paint on the whole top of our car has faded. The sides are fine but, the hood, trunk and roof is horrible.We live in the south and it doesn't get that cold. Someone help me understand.