2001 Nissan Frontier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Nissan Frontier
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Nissan Frontier Problems
The distributor shaft bearing can become rusty, and seize causing the engine to stall or not start. The failed distributor will commonly require replacement.
The EGR valve can become clogged with carbon, which causes the Check Engine Light to illuminate. This can result in moderate to severe misfires on acceleration and the EGR valve and passages will need to be cleaned.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to a defective charcoal canister vent control valve. The charcoal canister is a component in the Evaporative emissions (EVAP) system. Our technicians tell us a failed vent valve will require replacement.
2001 Nissan Frontier Questions
started up drove severa'll hundred yards stalled out and now turns over but wont start
new battery cap rotor cables
The brake lights stay on all the time. Is there a schematic I can refer to?
2001 Nissan Frontier Recalls
2001 Nissan Frontier Reviews
bought used at a dealer with 52000 on the clock had for like 6 yrs now has 129000 on it brakes oil changes transmission fluid changes and just did timing belt hoses water pump plugs distributor rotor great truck love it trans acting a little weird lately gonna have the sensors checked and throw on a scannner
I have owned this vehicle for about 9 years. XE Crew cab and have had a great experience with it. The past 6 years it was tires and brakes along with regular oil changes and it rolled like thunder. I have 130k on it an hell broke loose. I have replaced a few seal and sensors but the killer was the gas tank. I had a leak in my tank that produced a small gas leak when the tank was filled, good th...
I have over 150,000 miles on my truck. Overall there been very few problems other than routine things. With the higher milege I am starting to see some problems with the suspension, but other than that a great car.