2009 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Altima
- Failed External Seal on Engine Oil Cooler May Leak
- Low Pressure AC Hose May Leak at Crimped Connection
- Right Side Engine Mount May Wear and Cause Excessive Movement
- Front Struts May Wear Prematurely and Cause Knocking Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Failure of Catalytic Converter Closest to Cylinder Head
- how tw clear lineo
- I replaced the whole throttle body and my car still losses poweroutofno where
- my car turned off on me because it had no gas, put gas and now it won't start?
- engine is turning over but wont start. it started once and i pressed the gas it
- What does a yellow exclamation point inside an upside horseshoe on a gauge mean?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Nissan Altima Problems
The external seal on the engine oil cooler can fail and create an oil leak.
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The engine mount on the right side can wear prematurely and cause excessive engine movement.
2009 Nissan Altima Questions
It just happens the car idles fine but then it just feels like the throttle is stuck Wat can be my problem
my car ran out of gas, was able to put a bit enough to make it to the gas station. put gas in it but now it won't start. its a 2009 nissan altima push start.
Po705 code came up
2009 Nissan Altima Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2008–2010 models equipped with Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation systems because the battery may overheat, which could lead to a fire. Nissan will notify owners and Garmin technicians will replace the unit's battery and insert a spacer to prevent the problem from reoccurring. This will be performed free of charge.
Nissan has recalled 2009-2010 Altima and Maxima models because the upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification, which may cause the strut insulator to crack. If this happens, the strut rod may come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and lead to a crash. Dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge.
Nissan is recalling 2009 Altima models with 16-inch alloy wheels because they may not have been manufactured to specification, which can cause one or more of the five lug nuts attaching the wheel to the vehicle to become loose. If they become loose, it could lead to a loss of control and a crash. Dealers will replace affected wheels.
2009 Nissan Altima Reviews
I am having problems starting my car. I press the brake and press the start button but nothing. The intelligent warning light is on and the radio dont even come on. Do anyone know how to get it started before I take it to the shop and get charged $1,000 for it?