1999 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Nissan Altima
- Check Engine Light Codes: P0110, P0125, P0141, P0325, P0450, P0710P0733, P0743, P0744, and P1760 what could they mean
- Loud rattling coming from engine x2 weeks. Today oil POURING out - sides/bottom
- My car crank but want start
- P400 Egr valve code. I noticed when manually pushed up it will stall the car
- where is the crank shaft sensor located?
1999 Nissan Altima Problems
The catalytic converter closest to the cylinder head can fail causing illumination of the Check Engine Light. Prompt repair of this problem is recommended because the catalyst material can be sucked into the engine and cause internal damage.
1999 Nissan Altima Questions
It turns over but want start.
i have change the fuel pump on three occasions and also change the fuel pump relay but still the problem persist.
1999 Nissan Altima Reviews
Bought this 99 new ,now have 221,000 miles and very,very minor repair. 25-30 miles per gallion. Tough little car. Dealer said keep driving till the timing chain broke, said it had a truck engine in it from factory.
Bought new in Dec 1998. Have 153K miles on it. The only problem I had was alternator and brakes.
My black GXE model has 245,000 miles and still going strong. Have recently replaced items such as inner and outer tie rod ends, lower control arms, cv joints and front struts but am confident I'll get another 100,000 miles out of her. Price of replacing parts is worth it. 27-28 miles per gallon. Strong 2.4 liter engine. I love this car!