1998 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Nissan Altima
- i still didnt understand his ans do u have to remove the dash in order to replac
- Ok the whole dash in the car don't work checked the fuses some work and some don't
- Odometer has stopped working, how much will it cost to repair?
- Why is the end of pump where hose connects keeps burning it out.
- Check Engine light is on.
1998 Nissan Altima Problems
The front struts can wear prematurely and create a knocking noise when driving over bumps.
1998 Nissan Altima Questions
Reading it, indicated a P0400 code.
the head was cleaned.
1998 Nissan Altima Reviews
Very Hard to pump gas in tank, it will kick back on your shoes, arms, ground etc. You have to pump gas Real Slow..I hate it. Even had a Mechanic try once and he couldn't do it. He doesn't know what it could be. I found someone in the neighborhood with the same car and the same problem.
My '98 Nissan has 160,000 miles. I get 28 - 33 MPG. The A/C blows hard and cold. This car just does not stop. I've only had one major repair in 7 years of owning it. I replaced the clutch. everything else has been minor. I love this car.
great car well worth the price. Enjoying it. Giving to gtrandson as his first car. Will last years. The paint on spoiler is chipping. The rest of the car looks greate