1997 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Nissan Altima
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Nissan Altima Problems
Crankshaft and camshaft position sensors can leak oil into the connector causing Check Engine Light illumination. The engine may also stall as a result. Leaking sensors should be replaced. Certain 2002 models were recalled for a separate camshaft and crankshaft sensor issue. For more information on the recall please click here»
1997 Nissan Altima Questions
When I turn on my AC it smells like fungus or mold and when I turn on the heat it smells fine is there a way to fix that problem and if so please tell me how.
ok well ive already put on a new alternator, distributor cap and rotor, new spark plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel pump relay, and had oil changed with filter. now when i try to start the car it just cranks but wont turn over. now i know i get spark, tested that, i dont hear the fuel pump when i tur...
4 cyl 97 Nissan Altima
1997 Nissan Altima Recalls
Nissan is recalling seat belts on 1997 Altimas because certain buckle assemblies were produced with a "buckle base" that was improperly heat treated, which may cause the "buckle base" to be brittle. The seat belts may not restrain an occupant during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and replace the buckle assemblies.
1997 Nissan Altima Reviews
Drove it off the lot with 85 miles on it. Now looking forward to turning a very confident 300,000 miles by the end of the year. Minor brake issues that I have worked with over the years (burned through two sets of pads for the rear in a year, while only three sets for the front in 13 years of ownership). The best was replacing the clutch at approx. 175,000 miles, not heard of in many cars. ...
the odometer not working, RPM going up and down on stop either light or sign,gas consumption is too much, the body is rotten,gas line leaking, power stirring reservoir leaking as well.
How much do a brake line repair cost ?