1996 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Nissan Altima
- Drive cycles. How do i clear monitors for a smog check?
- where us my starter and starter silinoid located in my 96 Nissan altima
- car wont start lights radio all work turn key and nothing from engine. turn key
- How much does it cost to replace glass on the right, front door?
- Engine stalls when throttle position sensor disconnected for timing check/smog
1996 Nissan Altima Problems
Failure of the ignition power transistor can cause a "crank-no start" condition.
1996 Nissan Altima Questions
Po325 code shows. But no check engine light after replacing sensor. Smog tech guy says to look up drive cycles for my vehicle to clear monitors then bring back to get it smogged. How do i do this?
96' Altima GXE failed smog because it stalled during the timing portion of my smog test. Per the manufacturer, timing is checked with TPS disconnected. When the smog tech went to restart the engine after disconnecting TPS, engine stalled and was unable to continue with the test. The car, o...