1996 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Nissan Altima
- Whats wrong with my car?
- Front turn signals don't work. Flashers and rear turn signals work.
- I have a 1996 nissan altima gxe. Over the past few months, will not start
- how can i test a egr temperature sensor ,to see if it is good or not
- I have a 1996 altima. Brake light fuse blew,replaced and blows immediately. Thx
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1996 Nissan Altima Problems
Failure of the ignition power transistor can cause a "crank-no start" condition.
1996 Nissan Altima Questions
When I start my car it idles rough and when I put it in drive it has no power. HELP!!!
Tried a new flasher relay and checked bulbs? Meter showed about 4 volts at socket.
Car will not start at times just clicks when the ignition key is turned, takes everal tries. I have replaced the starter, battery, ignition relays, check grounds. Any ideas what it could be?