1996 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Nissan Altima
- where us my starter and starter silinoid located in my 96 Nissan altima
- car wont start lights radio all work turn key and nothing from engine. turn key
- How much does it cost to replace glass on the right, front door?
- Engine stalls when throttle position sensor disconnected for timing check/smog
- My Nissan altma 1996 want start it turns like its out gas replaced distributer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Nissan Altima Problems
Failure of the ignition power transistor can cause a "crank-no start" condition.
1996 Nissan Altima Questions
96' Altima GXE failed smog because it stalled during the timing portion of my smog test. Per the manufacturer, timing is checked with TPS disconnected. When the smog tech went to restart the engine after disconnecting TPS, engine stalled and was unable to continue with the test. The car, o...
When I start my car it idles rough and when I put it in drive it has no power. HELP!!!