1993 Nissan Altima Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan Altima
- When Starting my car the idle doesn't stay above one without pressing the gas an
- I know how to get it out of the spindle, what I need to know does it split apart
- how to remove right side cv axle from 1993 nisson Altima?
- What parts do I need to replace my exhaust system?
- Car has jerky movements and engine shuts off while driving
1993 Nissan Altima Problems
Failure of the ignition power transistor can cause a "crank-no start" condition.
1993 Nissan Altima Questions
1993 Nissan Altima Recalls
Nissan is recalling 1993-1994 Altimas because engine movement can be transmitted to the airflow meter/filter housing and support bracket, which can cause the throttle cable housing to pull out of the cable guide. This may prevent the throttle from returning to the idle position when the gas pedal is released, resulting in loss of throttle control that can cause an accident. Nissan will examine and repair/replace the throttle cable housing, insert a rubber stopper to maintain position for the cable, and replace the throttle assembly, if necessary.
1993 Nissan Altima Reviews
Bought my 93 Altima 8/2001 had 89,000 miles at the time. Now 10 years later 303,000 miles and running strong. Dig this 5 speed with original clutch. Great car