2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid
- Front Struts May Wear Prematurely and Cause Knocking Noise
- Low Pressure AC Hose May Leak at Crimped Connection
- Right Side Engine Mount May Wear and Cause Excessive Movement
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid Problems
The front struts can wear prematurely and develop a knocking noise when driving over bumps.
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The engine mount on the right side can wear prematurely and cause excessive engine movement.
2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid Questions
When I fill up i reset my tripomoter to calculate how many miles I can go until I need to fill up again so I used to get approximately 150 miles to the first quarter tank and now it just reaches about 90-100 miles to the first quarter tank. So if anyone knows what is wrong can you please write ba...