2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid
- Front Struts May Wear Prematurely and Cause Knocking Noise
- Low Pressure AC Hose May Leak at Crimped Connection
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- Right Side Engine Mount May Wear and Cause Excessive Movement
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Problems
The front struts can wear prematurely and develop a knocking noise when driving over bumps.
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
Screws inside the intake manifold can become loose causing internal engine damage if they fall out completely. Our technicians report that using a strong thread locker on the power valve butterfly screws can help prevent them from becoming loose.
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Questions
I hit a curb pretty hard, now my car rumbles when I press the gas. A mechanic from the Nissan dealership says the front driver side frame rail needs to be replaced? I am not sure whether it is the frame rail or the wheel bearing.
system is fully charged with regrigerant.