2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid
- Front Struts May Wear Prematurely and Cause Knocking Noise
- Low Pressure AC Hose May Leak at Crimped Connection
- Right Side Engine Mount May Wear and Cause Excessive Movement
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Problems
The front struts can wear prematurely and develop a knocking noise when driving over bumps.
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
The engine mount on the right side can wear prematurely and cause excessive engine movement.
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid Questions
When accelerating, the noise gets louder and higher in pitch, when slowing down, the opposite. It makes the noise in Neutral, Drive, or Brake (engine breaking). When going down a hill in Neutral and accelerating under its own weight, it acts the same. Everything about the sound is related to ca...
I hit a curb pretty hard, now my car rumbles when I press the gas. A mechanic from the Nissan dealership says the front driver side frame rail needs to be replaced? I am not sure whether it is the frame rail or the wheel bearing.
system is fully charged with regrigerant.