2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid
- Front Struts May Wear Prematurely and Cause Knocking Noise
- Low Pressure AC Hose May Leak at Crimped Connection
- Check Engine Light/Loss of Power Due to Throttle Body Unit Failure
- Loose Screws Inside Intake Manifold Can Cause Internal Damage if They Fall Out
- Crankshaft and Camshaft Sensors Leaking Oil Into Connector
- I have an issue with engine light coming on and mechanic says its the oO2 sensor
- The hybrid warning light came on, what does that mean?
- Do you have to use a special freon and guages/hose due to it being a hybrid
- how can i fix the rubbing noise on my front left wheel? look at details for info
- My car is starting to make a noise when I make a right or left turn what is it?
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Problems
The front struts can wear prematurely and develop a knocking noise when driving over bumps.
The AC system may blow warm air due to refrigerant loss caused by a leaking low pressure AC hose. These hoses commonly develop a leak at the hose crimp connection.
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Questions
Is this a major issue that needs to be repaired right away? Can it do harm? What are the effects on the vehicle?
I was driving along and it came on, it felt like I was losing power going uphill. It sputtered.
Was told u could mess up the electrical system if the r134a was used
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Recalls
This recall affects certain vehicles equipped Occupant Classification System (OCS) control units manufactured by Continental Automotive Systems. A varistor in the OCS control unit may have been manufactured out of specification. Under certain conditions, this could interupt the signal between the OCS and the air bag control unit (ACU), causing the passenger air bag to be suppressed in an accident. If the air bag does not deploy when needed in a crash, the risk of injury is increased. Dealers will test the signal between the OCS and ACU with a special tool to verify proper function. The seat cushion containing the OCS hardware will be replaced as necessary. The recall began November 4, 2008.
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid Reviews
Just received an estimate for engine repair on my 2007 hybrid with 76,000 miles on it. Apparently I need a rebuild due to carbon build up in the engine. $3500.00 plus tax, of course. I wish I knew about this potential complication before I bought the car. So much for gas savings. How about Nissan stepping up and helping out it's hybrid owners, since I am told this is a problem specific to ...
160,000 miles on it now no repairs other than headlight bulbs tires and a regular 12 v battery. i just replaced the ignition coil and finally the brakes now need replacement what a car !
This car is a great find! We average 38 mpg's and the car handles like a dream! My largest issue with the car is the trunk size. The hybrid batteries cut down the trunk to a minimal size. So you just have to pack light. The rear seat is wide enough for two child seats and an adult to sit comfortably - which is more than most people can say about any car! And the drive train is smooth as it...