2006 Nissan 350Z Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Nissan 350Z
- Why won't my passenger side door open from the out side.
- How do I remove inside door panel on passenger side of 350z ?
- Steering wheel got locked while driving then 3 sensor lights came on what is thi
- How to remove center dash and gauges
- Pass window lowers when door is opened but wont raise automatically when closing
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Nissan 350Z Problems
A faulty fuel damper can produce a ticking noise, which can be heard inside the cabin when the engine is idling. Replacement of the failed dampener should correct this problem.
2006 Nissan 350Z Questions
There is an space where the Nav unit would go. It's just above the radio. There is a door that covers the space it has a latch at the bottom in the middle. I want to take that door off. What do I do?
I need to know to reset the tire pressure monitors or must this be done at a dealer?
or must carry car to a dealer?