2005 Nissan 350Z Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Nissan 350Z
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Nissan 350Z Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
A faulty fuel damper can produce a ticking noise, which can be heard inside the cabin when the engine is idling. Replacement of the failed dampener should correct this problem.
This engine may burn engine oil faster than similar models. Frequent oil checks are important.
2005 Nissan 350Z Questions
I just change my lower radiator hose, but now I have this problem. I'm not sure if I have to add more water with antifreeze when engine cools off or other solution to this problem.
I can not open the drivers side door. The electric locks work and the passenger side door handle is functioning properly. It was working just fine two days prior. Thanks in advance .
To replace front crankshaft seal ?
2005 Nissan 350Z Reviews
I have own this car for 2 years now and I have had zero problem with it. Only with this much power you can burn through some tire.
This car is excellent overall except that the passenger's compartment gets hotter then it should be after I've driven the car for 5 minutes especially in the summer. This only occurs after I've stopped and parked the car for a short while because a heat transfer from the hot engine compartment to the passenger compartment via the hot water lines allows the whole ventilation system to get ho...