2004 Nissan 350Z Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Nissan 350Z
- My Convertible Top isnt operating.
- Why does my engine have a brief knock when starting?
- Car always has to be jumped belt is squilling radiotor fluid appears to be leak
- MY CAR IS REPORTING PO172,I HAVE CLEAN MAF,CHECKED FOR LEAKS,THE CAR RUNS FINE
- does the rack and pinion have anything to do with the front right knuckle joint?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Nissan 350Z Problems
The engine may stall at times due to a failed crankshaft position sensor and/or camshaft position sensor, These sensors can fail intermittently as they warm with the engine. Sensors on certain models have been recalled by Nissan and will be replaced as necessary. Please visit our recall section for this model to see if your vehicle is covered by this recall.
A faulty fuel damper can produce a ticking noise, which can be heard inside the cabin when the engine is idling. Replacement of the failed dampener should correct this problem.
This engine may burn engine oil faster than similar models. Frequent oil checks are important.
2004 Nissan 350Z Questions
Car will loose power and die when belt starts screaming park its dead radiator fluid is every where have to jump every time to start as is
NOTED A SWEET SMELL WHEN RUNNING,
I got my car back two days and now it is making a loud knocking sound coming from front right suspension everytime I stop or turn the wheel
2004 Nissan 350Z Recalls
The fuel filler hose may crack and result in fuel leaking while filling the gas tank. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can cause a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filler hose. The recall began on March 13, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0508 and the Nissan recall number is R0505.
2004 Nissan 350Z Reviews
covertable top will not open
I will NEVER buy another Nissan anything again. I bought this 350z convertible with 16k miles on it in 2005. With under 20k miles on it (thankful for warranty), I went through a recall on the tires and brakes, problems with the roof not going up/down, driver's side window motor going out. I kept the car as I don't want a large car payment and thought once those items were fixed, no more issues....