1992 Nissan 300ZX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Nissan 300ZX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Nissan 300ZX Problems
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
If the car is emitting blue smoke from the tail pipe, from burned oil, be sure both PCV valves are functioning properly prior to replacing the turbocharger.
1992 Nissan 300ZX Questions
this car smokes a lot and not from tailpipe as normal.this one pushes it out. and on to the exhaust pipe.
i adjusted the idle down to 700rpms but as soon as i drive it the car idles at 2000 rpms
what does s involvethe replacement of the cam pully
1992 Nissan 300ZX Reviews
I have a 1992 300zx TT , awsome car , great power , only thing to remember is , when running your turbo HARD , I mean Fast , before turning it off for the day, or anytime , let the car idle for at least 3-5 mins , so that the turbos can cool down and regen itself before shutting down.....great cars, I've waxed STi's , all kinds of sportscar, this is one Z that's hard to spank !!!!!! Chamorro Ac...