1991 Nissan 300ZX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Nissan 300ZX
- My car is missing on 2cylinders with no check engine light.
- I have a 95TT. I am having idle problem. Idle drops off car stalls
- I have no spark and no injector pulse...car cranks but will not start
- engine cranks but will not start...no spark or injector pulse
- CAN THE HEADLIGHTS OF A `91 300ZX BE DISASSEMBLED?
1991 Nissan 300ZX Problems
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
If the car is emitting blue smoke from the tail pipe, from burned oil, be sure both PCV valves are functioning properly prior to replacing the turbocharger.
1991 Nissan 300ZX Questions
I can go drive it and it will drive fine. But then it will start missing again. There is no check engine light. What could be the problem?
THE INSIDE OF THE HEADLIGHTS ASSEMBLY IS SHOWING SOME RUST. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY OF SEPARATING THE LENS FROM THE HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY, IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE RUST.
I changed all the spark plugs, rank angle sensor ,new coil paks wont start
1991 Nissan 300ZX Reviews
in terms of overall peformance its the best car for the money