1991 Nissan 300ZX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Nissan 300ZX
- CAN THE HEADLIGHTS OF A `91 300ZX BE DISASSEMBLED?
- I reset the ecu and the engine turns over but its not getting a spark..?
- I wanta know the time and labor rates to swap a motor in a 91 Nissan 300zx TT in
- why wont the motor start when it is truning over it spins but does not start
- my car does not wanna start we pulled the engine out to replace the turbos
1991 Nissan 300ZX Problems
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
If the car is emitting blue smoke from the tail pipe, from burned oil, be sure both PCV valves are functioning properly prior to replacing the turbocharger.
1991 Nissan 300ZX Questions
THE INSIDE OF THE HEADLIGHTS ASSEMBLY IS SHOWING SOME RUST. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY OF SEPARATING THE LENS FROM THE HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY, IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE RUST.
I changed all the spark plugs, rank angle sensor ,new coil paks wont start
I have the motor and all materials needed to do so I predetonated with the old motor from junk gas
1991 Nissan 300ZX Reviews
in terms of overall peformance its the best car for the money