1990 Nissan 300ZX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Nissan 300ZX
- Car has rough idle after new MAF replacement. Is it my connectors/wires
- Died while driving it now wont turn over
- I have a 1990 300 ZX tt, Jerks on start-up for about 10 min the comes right?
- Car runs fine when first start up then after aprox 5mins cylinder number 5 dies
- Why does my 1990 300zx non-turbo stall? I need an help you can give
1990 Nissan 300ZX Problems
The fuel injectors can fail and cause drivability problems. Often there is no Check Engine light and the failures can be caused by corrosion of the connector, clogging beyond the point of cleaning, and/or internal failures.
The exhaust manifold often warps, breaking off the studs between the cylinder head and the exhaust manifold. The noise may be most noticeable when the engine is cold.
If the car is emitting blue smoke from the tail pipe, from burned oil, be sure both PCV valves are functioning properly prior to replacing the turbocharger.
1990 Nissan 300ZX Questions
And has no reasponse at all Have changed coil packs and plugs and no change what could be causing this.
The car runs great on surface streets and the free way when in gear but when im on the free way and get on the off ramp and take it out of gear to switch to a lower gear to slow down i see the rpm needle bounce up and down a few times and then it will stall. It doesnt stall when i shift into the ...
car has only 52k miles and sat for six years.