1998 Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Nissan 240SX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.
1998 Nissan 240SX Questions
I have an 1998 240SX SE Auto. Ever since I put 60K miles on the odometer, I've been getting frequent downstream Oxygen Sensor error codes via MIL. The service life from each replacement unit averages 30K miles. Presently, I have 128K on the car.
About two years ago, I had error code for a...
My analog speedometer fails, it's jumping all the time, like if for a few millisecond there's no signal or something, but it only happens when it's a hot day, as the temperature starts to fall down then the speedo works just fine. The other instrument gauges in the dashboard are worki...
1998 Nissan 240SX Reviews
A very nice car... a daily driver and very fun to drive. can be raced on the tracks. once you got a sr20de engine all you got to do is place a good huge intakes, port polish, bigger turbo pipes and snail, programmable ECU and a bit larger headers and exhaust... then kaboom... instant 220-230+hp... (but remember to change the oil and spark plugs.) check the brakes and power steering too. for saf...