1995 Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan 240SX
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
- How to remove bracket from clutch pedal and push rod and replace it.
- Can I get my cars differential fluid checked free? Or free evaluation also?
- how much will it cost to fix brake fluid leak?
1995 Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.
1995 Nissan 240SX Questions
It's a 1995 nissan 240sx, 5 speed automatic transmission.
I was told differential fluid and possible broken rack and pinion ... Is my car safe to drive? Its a manuel transmission Nissan 240sx se 1995
cost to repair brake fluid leak
1995 Nissan 240SX Recalls
1995 Nissan 240SX Reviews
they are awsome cars but i bought a dud, bought it off a wanker who screwed it up and hid all the problems. Battery drain, still havn't found, engine stalled due to poor pod set up under car, "weird", was ready to catch on fire due to his home made wiring, break lights and park lights connected and have problem, spedo goes all over the place sometimes, like water smoke from gearbox. but thats j...
just bougt this car. its high milage so it needs some work. but this rear wheel driver is very fun. a great inexpensive sport car. and a great base for tuners.