1993 Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Nissan 240SX
- My car won't start on it's own no power steering no interior lights clock resets
- where is the egr temperature senor located?
- automatic transmission and occasionally does not want to shift from 1st to 2nd.
- Automatic transmission. Won't shift from first to second at times.
- engine cranks over , and is firing , wont start.
1993 Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.starter motor.
1993 Nissan 240SX Questions
This happens 10 percent of the time. Can make car shift by stopping the cad and starting over or driving the car at a steady speed for about 300 yards.
I'M having problems with my 93 nissan 240sx , it will crank when it sits overnight , but after you start it , and cut it off for a few minutes it wont crank back until it seats along period of time , but when it doesn't start it still is firing , has good fuel pressure , and when it wont ...
what is done to tune a 1993 240sx. and when should the belt be replaced. 5 speed manual.
1993 Nissan 240SX Reviews
my new toy is nice!!
Had my 240 for two years and still loving it. Gave it a bit of hell the first year and Im really paying for it. I'm working on it though.
I personelly think is one of the best cars of its type for doing perfornance modes to.