1992 Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Nissan 240SX
- do i have a fuel system problem?
- My battery keeps draining, although bought new alternato . And new battery ?
- I would appreciate knowing what it should have cost to replace some parts
- Does an A/C Receiver Drier(Accumulator)ever go bad?
- How do I remove and replace Rack and Pinion. What is best price? Parts and labor.
1992 Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.
1992 Nissan 240SX Questions
I have to dis connect the ground feom batter before leaving the car
i have a 92 nissan 240sx and a couple of months ago it started chugging reall bad so i changed the fuel filter and it helped but started again a couple of wks later and i let it get down to the red light coming on for the gas and after that it started dying despite putting the walmart gas cleaner...
can it go bad from leak stop agent? wrong compressor oil? r134a in an r12 system with stock drier meant for r12?
or can the descant just be bad from old age?