1991 Nissan 240SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Nissan 240SX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Nissan 240SX Problems
Valve clearances for this engine are shim adjusted and should be checked periodically to help maximize engine life. Another good time to check the valve clearances is when the valve cover gasket is being replaced.starter motor.
1991 Nissan 240SX Questions
After giving it gas even the windshield wprs cycle and the door chimes, all guages come on, voltage at batt is 11.5, at alt. output is 14.4, also runs shaky after putting it into gear(auto trans)cleaned iacv and other intake components, been on a bunch of forums, this isnt my first car job, so i ...
I have cleaned the battery grounds and cables before, and the problem stopped. But that no longer fixes the problem
The car idled at 1100 rpms. I tried to adjust it with the idle screw, and it only dropped down to 900-800, and then the idle started fluctuating around that range as well. How can I fix this problem? I can't lower it any more with the idle adjustment screw.