1995 Nissan 200SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan 200SX
- I came home parked the car got out and my brake lights are stuck on???
- how do i check the code on my nissan sx200 (check engine light on
- My Nissan 200sx ser will not start.
- why does my car accelerate and decelerate, and stall when stopped??
- please help turn the key only the lights on dash comes on it wont turn over.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Nissan 200SX Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1995 Nissan 200SX Questions
I tried everything to get them off and had to take the hot post off the battery and leave it off to get the brake lights off do you know what this could be??
we replaced the motor the check engine light came on when the other motor blew up and the light has never gone out
The car has been a great car, but now will not start. The dash lights come on, windows & radio work. But when I lock the car and try to open the door with the window down, the security alarm does not sound. Does this have anything to do with the car not starting? When trying to start the c...