1995 Nissan 200SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan 200SX
- Car won't start. Engine has fuel and spark. Dash tach shows no rpms w/ rotation.
- My low beam headlights are out, high beams both are ok. What to do? N
- How do you pull whole dash to fix changer for defrost or mixed or floor gizmo
- Where is my Speed Sensor Located at?
- I came home parked the car got out and my brake lights are stuck on???
1995 Nissan 200SX Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1995 Nissan 200SX Questions
I read that voltage to CKPS should be 5 volts but I only measure 9.5 mV. Resistance in CKPS measured 485 ohms. Is problem in ECM? Or should I look else where?
I changed the bulbs, the problem is still there.
Is there a relay or something that could be possible bad, or is it the switch on the steering column?.
How to fix the problem???
I just bought my car, used of course. I took it to AutoZone to get a diagnostic and they told me my speed sensor needs to be replaced also my knock sensor and Oxygen sensor. I want to replace them by myself ive been looking at numerous videos and i think i can do it. but if you guys have any extr...