1995 Nissan 200SX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Nissan 200SX
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Nissan 200SX Problems
Excessive timing chain noise, a rattling or ticking, on higher mileage cars may lead to timing chain failure, which can cause engine damage. There are upgraded chain tension guides with a steel backing to improve durability and a modified repair procedure no longer requires the removal of the cylinder head to replace the timing chain. Maintaining proper engine oil level and frequent oil changes are important to ensure the long-term durability of this engine.
1995 Nissan 200SX Questions
I just bought my car, used of course. I took it to AutoZone to get a diagnostic and they told me my speed sensor needs to be replaced also my knock sensor and Oxygen sensor. I want to replace them by myself ive been looking at numerous videos and i think i can do it. but if you guys have any extr...
I tried everything to get them off and had to take the hot post off the battery and leave it off to get the brake lights off do you know what this could be??
we replaced the motor the check engine light came on when the other motor blew up and the light has never gone out