2009 Mitsubishi Raider Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mitsubishi Raider
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2009 Mitsubishi Raider Problems
A clunk or popping sound while turning is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case, replacement of the upper intermediate shaft will be necessary.
On the 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 the Camshaft position sensor failure can cause the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A new camshaft position sensor will be needed.