2008 Mitsubishi Raider Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mitsubishi Raider
- what is causing my truck to shake and grind when I do a take off?
- The passenger door wont roll up. Is there a sequence to use on the switch?
- where is the blower motor on my 2008 Mitsubshi Raider
- Why does my front end vibrate when I go around a curve?
- My radio won't turn off. Which fuse do I pull for a Mitsubishi raider 2008?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2008 Mitsubishi Raider Problems
A clunk or popping sound while turning is commonly caused by the intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that if this is the case, replacement of the upper intermediate shaft will be necessary.
On the 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 the Camshaft position sensor failure can cause the engine to crank but not start or it can cause intermittent stalling. A new camshaft position sensor will be needed.
2008 Mitsubishi Raider Questions
the motor does not operate at all, also is a fuse involved
When I'm driving over 45 mph and go through a curve that bears left, the front end vibrates.