2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Problems
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Questions
mitisubishi outlander 2009, the ABS and brake warning lights come on from time to time and the break lights and parking lights come on at the same time but do not turn off when the car is off. If you turn the light switch on and off a couple of times the lights will go off. The break fluid leve...
It pulls whenever I accelerate, but the harder I accelerate, the more it pulls. If I am not accelerating, it seems to be aligned.
2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Recalls
A check valve in the power brake booster may stick and cause the brake pedal to be harder than usual, usually after the vehicle has been shut off and then restarted. This may lead to longer stopping distances, which may create a safety hazard. Dealers will replace the brake booster check valve. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-09-002. This recall began in April, 2009.