2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander
- have they changed the caliper piston system in the newer mitsubishi?
- Are synthetic oils, motor, transmission, transfer case, rear diff. recommended
- After changing radiator the check engine light stays on.
- Changed radiator engine light came on
- Outlander 2007! Fuse is good but the cigarrette lighter does not function.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Problems
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) temperature control knob may be hard to turn. Mitsubishi Motors has released a service bulletin out outlining the necessary repairs. Repairs involve installing a new air blend door lever and link, lubing the blend door track, and installing a filter on top of the blower motor housing to prevent entry of dirt and debris. If the temperature control assembly has been damaged it will require replacement also.
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Questions
sometimes misfires, sometime smells of fuel, heavy exhaust manifold sound.
and when idling blows cold air but engine overheats when the cooling fans kick in during idle i give it a shot of gas and the temp guage goes back to normal until the fan kicks in again what's up with this ? Ive had it 2 5 different shops including the Mitsu dealer this is costing me a fo...
I replaced my blower motor, because my air was making a horrible noise, and then eventually quit. When it went it smelled like burnt rubber. So with the new blower motor in place, it is still not working. I understand it is either a relay or the resistor, but even the part store employees couldn&...
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Recalls
The brake light switch may not function properly. The brake lights may not illuminate. If the brake lights do not come on during a stop, an accident may occur. Dealers will replace the brake light switch. The Mitsubishi recall number is SR-09-001. This recall began during February, 2009.
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Reviews
Despite my heating and ac blower quit working yesterday when it was 85 degrees....I love my outlander...its so fun to drive....perfect size....great gas mileage, and high enuff off the ground to not be like a car, but low enuff you don't have to have a step up to get in :) thanks
I purchased my outlander with 2000 miles now it has 100,000 miles and it has been the most dependable car I have ever owned. everything still works it burns no oil and the engine sounds brand new I have always done all the regular maintenance The car has never been in the shop
NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE WILL I BUY A MITSUBISHI. Contstant sensor problems and to get a tune up on this vehicle will cost you a mortgage payment! Quoted $739.00 for just a tune up. This car is a piece of garbage.