2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
- The heat not working . Filled radiator, heat seemed fine. next day same issue
- Head & fog lights out! fuses, bulbs, and relays are all good and also there is
- front passenger window will not roll up. What should I do? other windows workin
- why wont my 2002 montero sport shift into higher gear while driving??
- Why would air not be blowing out of the vents.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Problems
The crankshaft pulley bolt may become loose or break causing loss of power steering operation and other related engine accessories. Some of these vehicles may be involved in a recall for this issue. Our technicians tell us that an updated bolt may be available. Replacing as necessary and properly torquing the crankshaft bolt will commonly correct this issue.
A vibration, steering wheel shimmy, or vehicle pull to the left or right may be noted. These conditions are commonly caused by worn or damaged front suspension or steering components. Our technicians tell us that extra care should be taken to inspect the front end components often and replace any worn or damaged parts as soon as possible to try and avoid these potentially unsafe conditions.
A pulsation may be noted upon brake apply, most commonly caused by warped front brake rotors. Front brake pads may also wear out prematurely. Our technicians recommend replacing worn pads and rotors with quality replacement parts in order to achieve the best possible longevity for the front brake components.
2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Questions
I turn the car on and turn the fan speed switch up and no air is blowing out of the vents. What could be the problem?
2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Reviews
When my wife and I were dating, I had a Civic hatchback and she had a 2001 Montero Sport and I loved driving her car so much that when my car got stolen, the Montero is the first car I looked for. I found the perfect one for me, white/black with a grille guard on front and I love my car! It drives great, I've had not one problem with the car. When I bought it, the car had 59K miles on it and...