2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage
- loud roaring noise when driving over 25mph
- Dash lights, cigarette lighter, and fog lights not working.
- My mirage has been sitting for a few days in hard rain. Sputtering.
- I drove my car through water now it stops when i come to red light or stop.
- Are there any consistent engine problems occuring with this year/model?
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
I have checked the fuses any ideas.
When i givie it gas its hesitant to go and drives ok when i get to a steady speed
Car has 190,000 and has just recently become sluggish on power. Will not go up hills past 40 mph, Won't go faster than 70 mph on flat roads, stumbles a little on acceleration.Had an EGR code P0401. Took the EGR valve/throttle body off and did a thorough cleaning. Changed spark plugs and w...