2001 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage
- What would make my car not move when i step on the gas all the way down
- how hard is it to replace a pcm and what is the average cost?
- horn won't stop when car starts
- started missing real bad, don't have any power. idles real bad
- I am having problems with condensation water running onto the floorboards.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
A no start condition may be a result of an internal distributor fault. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the distributor may be necessary to correct this condition.
2001 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
As soon as I put the key in and turn it real loud and won't shut off
no service light is on. Check for lose wires or hoses could not find any
Every time I use my air conditioning in my car there is a lot of water coming into the car on the floorboards of the front seat. Both sides and usually when I turn a corner. I would like to know how to fix this problem .Thanks Sheila