2000 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage
- how to fix the horn mitsubishi mirage 2000
- I have a problem with speedometer and other dashboard display not work all the t
- today i ran through an enormous, well let's call it a lake, on a flooded street
- I remove a fuse in fuse box located under the hood and now car wont start.
- the gauges on my dash are not working. (speedometer,gasoline reading etc...)
2000 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
The front door hinges may fail causing the affected door to sag and become hard to open and close. If this condition occurs replacement of the failed hinges will be necessary to correct this condition.
2000 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
Looks like that wiring on dash board is loose. When I am driving sometimes stops working and after few minutes works again.
sometimes everything works well on the dash and sometimes it doesn't. Right now its not working.
My horn stop working when I had a blow out. I bought a reley button and hook the ground cable to the horn but it continue to blow. What do I need to do?