1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
A no start condition may be a result of an internal distributor fault. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the distributor may be necessary to correct this condition.
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
The automatic seat belts may not function correctly. Commonly noted as not moving completely to the end of their travel and/or feeling to tight when secured. These conditions should be properly diagnosed the help ensure correct repairs can be completed to restore proper operation.
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
Checked has good spark and is getting fuel but won't start just turns over car shows signs of being in a field of mud
so i have this tranny problem on my mirage. i got codes p0755 and p0765. so it says it's the underdrive solenoid and TCM failed. my ? is where are the solenoids located. and is this what is wrong.
I took it for a drive it worked fine. then when the car got warmed up, it started again. backing out of the drive way it shifts hard like the engine wants to jump out of the car. So do I need a new tranny.
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Recalls
1997 Mitsubishi Mirage Reviews
This car has been unbelievable for me! Great car! Bought it in Aug. 2004 for $1400 with 96K on it (from a Kia dealerership!!) and I now have 206K on it after 6.5 years. I just basically maintain upkeep, brakes, oil changes, tires, tune up, etc. Replaced the wiper motor and front portion of the exhaust very recently. The only thing wrong with it now is the motor mount on the top passenger side ...