1993 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
A no start condition may be a result of an internal distributor fault. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the distributor may be necessary to correct this condition.
The automatic seat belts may not function correctly. Commonly noted as not moving completely to the end of their travel and/or feeling to tight when secured. These conditions should be properly diagnosed the help ensure correct repairs can be completed to restore proper operation.
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
1993 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
CAN YOU TELLME HOW TO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT?
no cluth slppage and no problems shifting gears but suddenly stick shift wants to pop out of gear when car is accelerated. only able to operate vehicle by keeping hand on shift lever with constant pressure.
my air condtioner is charged, but not cold. what else could it be?