1991 Mitsubishi Mirage Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1991 Mitsubishi Mirage Problems
The automatic seat belts may not function correctly. Commonly noted as not moving completely to the end of their travel and/or feeling to tight when secured. These conditions should be properly diagnosed the help ensure correct repairs can be completed to restore proper operation.
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
Intermittent engine stalling may be caused by a fault engine control module (ECM). Our technicians tell us if this is the case the failed ECM will require replacement.
1991 Mitsubishi Mirage Questions
Engine too tight to crank
im rebuilding the transmission in my mirage (bearings bushings sink-rows ect.)and i need to know what i need to torque my bolts too.