1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The clutch fork and/or shaft assembly may break resulting in loss of clutch operation. Replacement of damaged parts will be necessary to correct this issue.
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.