1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- Re previous question re no fuel... Discovered there is power to the pump.
- How would I fix an inoperable speed/odometer, maunal trans. known good cable?
- i cannot remove the gears on the crank shaft.ive been tring to unscrew the nut
- driving and just stopped running. still turns over and is getting gas.
- How do I replace the flywheel?
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
Indeed, after feeling the relay close, and listening at the filler, I can hear the pump running, but none in the high pressure line at the injectors. So next, try & check return line at injector area, then crawling under and checking hoses & connections, which fortunately are on the side...
The speedometer/odometer has been inoperable for quite some time now. (Have been using a GPS to judge speed.) However, Johnny Law said its time to fix the speedometer due to a speeding ticket. Here is the issue, 1.) With the instrument cluster removed and using a drill inserted into the hole for ...
replaced coil and distributor cap and rotor. still wont get spark to the plugs