1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- How would I fix an inoperable speed/odometer, maunal trans. known good cable?
- i cannot remove the gears on the crank shaft.ive been tring to unscrew the nut
- driving and just stopped running. still turns over and is getting gas.
- How do I replace the flywheel?
- Where does the o2 sensor plug in? the location?
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
The speedometer/odometer has been inoperable for quite some time now. (Have been using a GPS to judge speed.) However, Johnny Law said its time to fix the speedometer due to a speeding ticket. Here is the issue, 1.) With the instrument cluster removed and using a drill inserted into the hole for ...
replaced coil and distributor cap and rotor. still wont get spark to the plugs
Truck has 175,000 miles, burns oil but runs good. Every so often the starter and flywheel do not engage properly. Think I am missing a tooth on the flywheel.