1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- Where in a transmission is the fluid pump? How much does it cost to replace it?
- went through 3 distributors and it still only bangs on 3 cyliders. Whats up?
- where is the fuse for the lighter, and troubleshooting procedeures
- Where can I buy a new head cover? How much should cost?
- Intermittent starts runs at a high idle and after warmed up surges
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
All of a sudden when I cranked my Mighty Max up one day, it sounded strange. When I put it into drive (auto transmission) it started roaring before it would finally shift. It did this in every gear. After the first couple of miles it would not move at all, except barely in reverse. Soon it stoppe...
lighter was working, but not now
We are told there is one person in America that makes new ones...
The repair cost with parts is $2000.00
I see gasket job is $600-900, so a new head costs $1200????