1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
- where is the fuse for the lighter, and troubleshooting procedeures
- Where can I buy a new head cover? How much should cost?
- Intermittent starts runs at a high idle and after warmed up surges
- Where can I get a new or remanufactured Engine Control Module (ECM)?
- my mitsubishi mighty max quit running while driving i got no spark whats wrong
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Problems
The plastic button on the seat belt buckle may crack and brake apart causing the seat belt to not release and/or buckle properly. If this occurs the affected buckle assembly will require replacement.
1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
lighter was working, but not now
We are told there is one person in America that makes new ones...
The repair cost with parts is $2000.00
I see gasket job is $600-900, so a new head costs $1200????