2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
- When I start my car it has only recently started revving really high
- So the blower fan nest causing the car to vibrate or humming?
- so what can be causing the car to vibrate or humming inside
- i change the wheel bearing but the vibration continue
- what is causing my car to rumbling underneath the front part
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Problems
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
It is not uncommon for the clear coat paint to develop white spots and begin peeling. In most cases Mitsubishi will not cover out of warranty repairs for this condition.
An engine overheating condition may develop due to a failed radiator cooling fan controller. The failed controller should be replaced to correct this issue.
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
My car is reeving really high when I start it. It seems to be ok once I get going but drops a little low if I stop at lights. My radio keeps going off but then comes back on again. When I turned my car lights on at night the radio cuts out but then comes back on
My car aint up for serving yet
i will have to let them check the tires,