2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
- Check the alternativer first, its doing its job
- The battery on my 2010 Lancer is going dead, replaced the battery
- I have a 2010 lancer! I will be driving 60-70 on the freeway and the car will start to shut down. The dash will light up..then it will go back to normal. When i stop, it will die. 2dealerships & ind mech said its like the care is not talking to the engine
- When I start my car it has only recently started revving really high
- So the blower fan nest causing the car to vibrate or humming?
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Problems
Erratic HVAC blower motor operation may be caused by a failed blower motor and/or blower motor resistor. Our technicians tell us that if the blower motor resistor fails the blower motor should be checked. If the blower motor fails its functional test in should be replaced along with the failed blower motor resistor.
It is not uncommon for the clear coat paint to develop white spots and begin peeling. In most cases Mitsubishi will not cover out of warranty repairs for this condition.
A hard or no start condition with fault codes P0335 and/or P0340 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) may be due to abnormal wear of the camshaft position sensor support. Our technicians tell us a revised sensor support is available to correct this issue.
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
My car is reeving really high when I start it. It seems to be ok once I get going but drops a little low if I stop at lights. My radio keeps going off but then comes back on again. When I turned my car lights on at night the radio cuts out but then comes back on
My car aint up for serving yet
i will have to let them check the tires,