2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Problems
A hard or no start condition with fault codes P0335 and/or P0340 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) may be due to abnormal wear of the camshaft position sensor support. Our technicians tell us a revised sensor support is available to correct this issue.
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
when we first heard the noise was when i put my foot on the brake now when i turn the wheel left or right. we have had the drive shaft replaced and it still doing this.what could be the problem?
I was driving down the interstate going about 65mph and my car completely died. Everyone is saying it is probably the timing belt. I was just wondering if the car has a tendency to just snap the belt or if it has a tendency to damage the head, pistons, etc. Thanks.