2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Problems
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) temperature control knob may be hard to turn. Mitsubishi Motors has released a service bulletin outlining the necessary repairs. Repairs involve installing a new air blend door lever and link, lubing the blend door track, and installing a filter on top of the blower motor housing to prevent entry of dirt and debris. If the temperature control assembly has been damaged it will require replacement also.
A hard or no start condition with fault codes P0335 and/or P0340 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) may be due to abnormal wear of the camshaft position sensor support. Our technicians tell us a revised sensor support is available to correct this issue.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a stored code P0181. Our technicians tell us the fuel level sensor may be at fault requiring replacement.
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
Service engine soon light is on and I judst bought the car. I had the code read at jiffy lube and the code was po 304
the car was hesitating and running with less power. I t is a manual trans. What does this code mean?
The brake light stays on
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Recalls
On certain vehicles the turbo charger coolant hose was incorrectly manufactured and may allow leakage of coolant. Coolant may run onto hot exhaust manifold and start on fire. Dealers will replace the affected hose free of charge.
The Mitsubishi recall # is SR-05-0004