2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Problems
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) temperature control knob may be hard to turn. Mitsubishi Motors has released a service bulletin outlining the necessary repairs. Repairs involve installing a new air blend door lever and link, lubing the blend door track, and installing a filter on top of the blower motor housing to prevent entry of dirt and debris. If the temperature control assembly has been damaged it will require replacement also.
It is not uncommon for the clear coat paint to develop white spots and begin peeling. In most cases Mitsubishi will not cover out of warranty repairs for this condition.
A hard or no start condition with fault codes P0335 and/or P0340 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM) may be due to abnormal wear of the camshaft position sensor support. Our technicians tell us a revised sensor support is available to correct this issue.
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
I don't know which 12 mm bolts to be removed to remove slave cylinder
replace slave cylinder . which 12mm bolts to be removed
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Recalls
The gross vehicle weight (GVWR) and gross axle weight rating (GAWR) as stated on the certification label are in error. Overloading can result in vehicle damage and adversely affect performance, including handling and braking, and tire failure may also result. Dealers will replace the certification label to correct this concern.
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews
I bought my oz new love this car fun to drive and ok gas milage
PERFECT CAR EVER PRICE WITH PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY SPAR PARTS GOOD PRICE AND U CAN FINED ANY WEAR AND ORIGINAL MOTOR SOUND VERY NICE AND THE POWER FOR 1300 ENGINE IS AMAZING + ITS SO SAVING FOR GASOLINE AND MORE I LIKE IT AS SECOND CAR AFTER THE 1972 BEETLES MODEL 1300 , 1300 CC SPEED GEAR I HAVE THE 2 CARS ... THNX
I have an 2003 Lancer OZ and I love this car have had it for 4 years with no problems!! Drives really nice and very efficient. No regrets would get another one like that any day!