2009 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mitsubishi Galant
- what causes the green light on the a/c switch to flash ?
- What are all the ways I can reset the check engine light?
- My brake lights do not work, but the high mount stop lamp does. What's up?
- Should I put ceramic or semi metallic brakes on the above car.
- State causes for a partial throttle (Throttle not moving) stumble at 1500 RPM 30
2009 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
A rattle type noise may develop from one of the exhaust heat shields. Replacement of the affected heat shield may be required to correct this issue.
The drivers power seat may not adjust properly or develop a noise issue when adjusting. This is commonly caused by a damaged drive cable which will require replacement.
2009 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
Other than taking the car to autozone how can I reset the check engine light?
I have to have new brakes on 2009 Mitsubishi Galant 4 Cylinder & I am not sure what type is the best to put on.
the a/c then starts to blow hot air ,i also notice oil in the area of the compressor .