2002 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
The automatic transmission may develop a 2-3 shift flair. This is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch assembly may be required to correct this concern.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail causing a no start and/or stalling condition. Replacement of the failed sensor will generally corrects this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to one or more engine vacuum leaks. Our technicians tell us these leaks can be caused by damage to seals and/or vacuum hoses as a result of to much ethanol content in the gasoline. Affected hoses and seals must be replaced to correct this concern.
2002 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
Can someone please tell me a way to get it to turn...I have tried everything and can't get it to budge .
It does not have a smell like Freon and does not have a sloshing sound or drain on the drivers feet.
after driving for about 20 mins, overheats and water/antifreeze blow outs of resivoir
2002 Mitsubishi Galant Recalls
2002 Mitsubishi Galant Reviews
HAVE HAD THIS CAR SINCE 2002 WITH 114,000 MILES.THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR HAS BEEN THE BRAKES.THE FRONT BRAKES HAVE BEEN REBUILT TWO TIMES.SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE GALANT.THE FRONT SEATS ALSO WILL TAKE THERE TOLL ON YOUR LOWER BACK!
My car has 175000 miles on it but I have only had it for 50k of it. I bought it from a mechanic who replaced the timing belt, spark plugs, and wires. I upgraded the brakes with performance rotors and ceramic brake pads and now I can stop on a dime. Also, Since I didnt know the history of the previous owner's maintenance, I did all usual maintenance including flushing the tranny fluid which ...
I have had my 02 since 06 My sister gave it to me she had it since 04, I have had to replace the timing belts and I need and oxygen sensor. I love my car. and best part its paid for