1998 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mitsubishi Galant
- After changing my battery, my gears now skip? Does anyone know why ? Thanks
- Where is the fuel pump relay located?
- i bought transmission rebult, but only have one cup for drive shaft to go in,
- i have a 1998 mitsubishi galant check engine light stays on but runs great need
- how to get the nute off the half shaft
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1998 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
The power windows may fail, often related to moisture inside the door. Affected components will need to be replaced. If possible some type of moisture protection could be added to try and prevent repeat failures.
1998 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
to have it inspected to get my tags i need help thank you
how to get the nute off the half shaft
I took my car to a mechanic and he said I said leaks in my air conditioning on my car. How much will a Compressor,
Dryer, etc. and labor cost to get this air conditioner on my car fixed.