1995 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mitsubishi Galant
- Just got new transmisson installed wont stay started once in drive gear
- starts fine warms up and it either idle surges or dies completely at a stop,
- replaced powersteering,blowing fluid top resaver,and pump wine help
- What's the cost of clutch replacement and/or master cylinder?
- My Mitsubishi galant rear light constant on
1995 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
The power windows may fail, often related to moisture inside the door. Affected components will need to be replaced. If possible some type of moisture protection could be added to try and prevent repeat failures.
1995 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
changed powersteering pump now ,fluid comes out the top of resorvior at hi presure,and pump wines.
no resistence on clutch pedal
My Mitsubishi galant rear light constant on event I did not turn key. I pull out all fuses but the light still on. What happened?