1991 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
There have been reports of airbags not deploying in the event of a frontal impact. Some claim that a shorted airbag wire harness can cause this to occur. Unfortunately there is no diagnoses that will isolate this problem other than fault codes stored in the airbag control module. Our technicians recommend to have any airbag light issues diagnosed and repaired in order to help ensure the airbags will deploy when needed.
The engine may develop a low idle or stalling condition due to a failed idle air control valve. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the faulty valve is required to correct this condition.
1991 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
Oil on my plus the second third and fourth plus had oil.
i ran out of gas so i put some gas in now my car wont start i dont know wats wrong i replaced fuel filters distributor cap and rotor sparkplugs why wont it start
Why does "the check engine" light come on but no codes come up with a diagnostic check. Light was shut off but came back on within minutes of running. Car has 120,000 mi.