1990 Mitsubishi Galant Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Mitsubishi Galant
- What can cause my car not to swing over or start?
- how do i replace the distributor cap of my car?
- Runs fine, check engine light comes on, still runs fine if you shut it off starts rough, only revs to 2500 it will do this over and over, smells rich. Let set few starts up cleans out back to normal. If u shut it off when the light is off it start runs
- my car won't turn over, i don't know what is wrong can u help me?????
- What else should we be checking?
1990 Mitsubishi Galant Problems
The automatic transmission may fail prematurely. Transmission overhaul or replacement may be necessary to correct this concern.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
The engine may develop a low idle or stalling condition due to a failed idle air control valve. Our technicians tell us the replacement of the faulty valve is required to correct this condition.
1990 Mitsubishi Galant Questions
Have replaced coolant temp sensor, also T.P.S. wire came off when wife drove it. Had to replace wire end it would not stay tight on spade, I'm unemployed and hurting for money please help
The engine was dying at stops then the car would no longer start. It now has new plugs, wires, computer, fuel filter, fuel pump, and fuel pump relay. It still will not start. Someone suggested that it could be an electrical problem. What else should we check for? Before we replaced the computer, ...