1995 Mitsubishi Expo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mitsubishi Expo
- Just put in a new starter and now it is making a load noise . So what do I do to
- Driving up hill my car shuts off do to loss of power and will not restart.Car turns over good , but does not fire. Help me out here guys !!!
- 1995 Mitsubishi expo..car cutting off and not restarting
- how much is a locked out transmission switch?
- expo95 Expo Mitsubishi tranmission dipstick cant find it
1995 Mitsubishi Expo Problems
The clutch may fail prematurely requiring replacement. It has been recommended by some that a high quality aftermarket replacement clutch may provide increased longevity over a clutch purchased from the dealer.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1995 Mitsubishi Expo Questions
my tranny was rebuilt and was told my lock out was bad
trying to find how to add trans fluid