1994 Mitsubishi Expo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mitsubishi Expo
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Mitsubishi Expo Problems
The clutch may fail prematurely requiring replacement. It has been recommended by some that a high quality aftermarket replacement clutch may provide increased longevity over a clutch purchased from the dealer.
The seat belts may not properly retract due to an internal fault with the retractor mechanism. Replacement of the seat belt retractor would be required to correct this concern.
1994 Mitsubishi Expo Questions
This is a used car I purchased and it drives ok, except that it feels like the transmission won't shift gears. The transaxle fluid is very dark (black)and has a very small leak. Do I need to rebuild the transmission/; and if so, can I get a ballpark figure? I have a 1993 which runs excellent;...
I need some help!!!
Approx...how much should it cost to replace a fuel line or hose? I have a small leak from the rubber hose leading to the gas tank and should I remove my gas before taking it in for repair?
1994 Mitsubishi Expo Recalls
1994 Mitsubishi Expo Reviews
I absolutely love my 1994 expo mini van .Previously owned when I got it 5 years ago.Does not use a drop of oil.Excellent on fuel!Air conditioning slows in summer every 3 weeks due to radiator water loss once filled we are great.the interior is easily cleaned ,no problems with the top liners tight and great!I do have a problem with the seat belt on drivers side not recoiling.She is mine and I lo...